- You must have at least 4 years of professional iOS development experience.
- You must be up to date with all cutting edge iOS technologies.
- Extensive mastery of and Swift is a must
- High Auto Layout experience is a must.
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, functional programming and automated software testing approaches.
- Familiar with architectures like MVVM, Clean Architecture, Coordinators etc.
- Experience with real time networking(Socket)
- You must have a strong, successful record of developing iOS apps from scratch.
- Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus.
- Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups while working via a distributed model.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development.
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback.
- Working with Git version control system, CI/CD, including branching and merging strategies
- Translate designs into code.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify UI problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
Nice to have:
- Able to create complex UI components by only coding.
- Familiar with RxSwift.
- Multithreading. Experience with Dispatch Queues or Operation Queues.
- iOS Development
- Swift (Programming Language)
- Unit Test
- Automated Software Testing
- Software Testing
- Functional Programming